ACTION COMICS #18
Written by ANDY DIGGLE
Art by TONY S. DANIEL and BATT
Cover by TONY S. DANIEL
1:25 B&W Variant cover by TONY S. DANIEL
“We Can Be Heroes” blank variant cover available
On sale MARCH 6 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
Combo pack edition: $4.99 US
Retailers: This issue will ship with four covers. Please see the order form for more information.
- Welcome the new creative team of writer Andy Diggle and artist Tony S. Daniel!
- Inside the nefarious mind of Lex Luthor, who bares his scars—but how did he get them?
- Luthor’s plan to eradicate Superman may make Kal an alien pariah!
- The Oracle awaits at the edge of the Solar System to pass judgment on Superman—and he is not alone.
- You won’t believe who comes calling on the final page!
This issue is also offered as a combo pack edition with a redemption code for a digital download of this issue.
Written by SCOTT LOBDELL
Art and cover by KENNETH ROCAFORT
1:25 B&W Variant cover by KENNETH ROCAFORT
On sale MARCH 27 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for more information.
- The new H.I.V.E. makes its stunning first appearance in The New 52 by trying to take over Metropolis!
- More on Clark Kent’s life as a reporter away from The Daily Planet!
Written by TOM DeFALCO
Art by R.B. SILVA and ROB LEAN
Cover by BRETT BOOTH and NORM RAPMUND
On sale MARCH 13 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
- “H’EL ON EARTH” has ended, and Superboy’s about to land in a new city, with a new secret identity and a surprising new foe on his trail!
- Guest-starring Superman!
Written by MIKE JOHNSON
Art and cover by MAHMUD ASRAR
On sale MARCH 20 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
- It’s a new dawn for the Girl of Steel after the nightmare of “H’EL ON EARTH”!
- Nothing will be the same for Supergirl as she embarks on a new mission that brings her face to face with one of DC’s deadliest villains!
John – Owner and Managing Editor of DCcollectors.com. He loves comics, comic collectibles, movies, video games, and NFL Football. John also writes for website ComicBookMovie.com.
Latest posts by John Wilbanks (see all)